[Effective date of these Site Entry Terms and Conditions is 1 April 2013.]
This web site is owned & operated by "Amplifier Agency LTD"
The use of the RBR™ Site, and or Amplifier™ Service (collectively the "RBR ™ Website") is offered to you on the
condition that you read, understand and accept all of the following Conditions, including the RBR™ Privacy
By clicking "I Accept" at the end of these Conditions, you will be deemed to have read, understood and
accepted these Conditions. Acceptance by you and your use of the RBR™ Website will bind you to these
Conditions. If you do not wish to accept these Conditions, do not click "I Accept".
- means all of the terms and conditions set out hereunder.
- includes, but is not limited to, information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video,
messages and other materials available via the RBR™ Service.
- includes, but is not limited to, comments, opinions, reviews, postings, blogs, experiences and other
content posted via the RBR™ Service;
- means Ranked by Review or Amplifier Agency Limited company number 1975491.
- means a licensee, partner or agent of RBR™ or the RBR™ Website.
- "RBR™ Service"
- means the RBR™ on-line service which is provided by RBR™ and may be
licensed by third parties such as the Licensee from time to time.
- "RBR™ Site"
- means the RBR™ Site located via the Licensee's website and/or
www.rankedbyreview.com and includes all linked pages owned and operated by RBR™.
- means you, the person who will use, uses, or wishes to apply to use, the RBR™ Site,
and or Amplifier Service.
- means you, the person who will use, uses or wishes to apply to use, the RBR™ Site,
and or Amplifier™ Service.
- You must not access or continue to use the RBR™ Website if you do not agree with the
- Access to and your use of the RBR™ Website constitutes your acceptance of the Privacy
- You must be 18 YEARS or older to access the RBR™ Site and use the RBR™ Website.
- By accessing and using the RBR™ Site and or RBR™ Website, you represent and warrant that
you have the right, authority, and capacity to register and be bound by these Conditions.
- The use of the RBR™ Site, and or Amplifier™ Service is at your own risk and you are
responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to your use of the RBR™ Site.
About the RBR™ Website
- The RBR™ Service is available exclusively through the Licensee's web site or via the RBR™
- Amplifier is available to businesses (YOU) that wish to subscribe to Business offerings
- The RBR™ Service will, among other things:
- Help you find local businesses and services;
- Give you opinions, reviews and or experiences from other registered RBR™ users
(good and bad), relative to a particular business / service;
- Allow you (once you have registered) to post and share opinions, reviews and
experiences of your own for other RBR™ users;
- Allow you to view third party postings, opinions, experiences and reviews regarding
- (You) upon purchase of the service will be notified by email or other technology:
- of any blog, comment, opinion or experience that is logged in your category that mentions
your nominated business.
The RBR™ site, service, the Licensee or other licensors and Amplifier
- RBR™ will be responsible for providing the Amplifier/s Service. However RBR™ and its
Licensees (if any) give no guarantees:
- that emails will arrive or other technology used will deliver.
- that email services or other technology services, both yours and ours will perform to
- RBR™ will provide: "Not Excluding" above Conditions:
- a link in your notification emails to the category and actual blog, opinion, comment
and or experience that had your nominated words in it.
- You can then add a comment, to add to, or provide a response if you wish.
RBR™ may review/delete Postings
- RBR™ and/or its Licensees reserve the right (but not the obligation) to review, delete, edit,
reject or remove (at our discretion), any Postings, any Content that violates these Conditions
or business listings (including business name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, rating).
- RBR™ and/or its Licensee is not required to provide reasons for its decision to review, edit,
reject and/or delete Postings or business listings.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any Postings that you publish,
communicate or display on the RBR™ Website or transmit to other users.
- The opinions expressed in the Postings do not reflect the opinions of RBR™ or any of its
Licensees and RBR™ and its Licensees do not accept any liability for the content included in
the Postings nor are we responsible or liable for its accuracy or reliability.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use
and publication of any Postings, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy
of these Postings.
- RBR™, the Licensee or other licensors and Amplifier reserves the right, but have no
obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any person or entity which you have
reviewed, or that is included in your Postings.
- You grant to RBR™ and its Licensees, and you represent and warrant, that you have the right
to grant, RBR™ and its Licensees, Amplifier, contractors, and other users of the RBR™ Site,
an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully sub- licensable, fully paid up,
worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and
distribute your Postings and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works,
such Postings in all formats and in any manner, media or format now known or hereafter
Prohibited Postings and registration details
- When submitting your Postings in any form whatsoever or when providing details for your registration:
- You must not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices
contained in or on the RBR™ Site and or RBR™ Service;
- You must not edit, change, modify or create versions of RBR™ logos Amplifier or
- Your Postings must not contain:
- Content that includes any profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, hate speech or
- Content that is (or could be reasonably expected to be) defamatory, racist,
offensive, an invasion of privacy, pornographic, contains sexually explicit
material, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- Content that incites or perpetuates hatred against or vilifies any person
or group on the basis of age, ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, sexual
preference, religion or physical or mental disability;
- personal information about another individual without their permission;
- material that may harass another person;
- Content that is not an original work in which you own all rights (including
- Content that falsely expresses or implies that the material is sponsored
or endorsed by RBR™, RBR™ Service, the RBR™ site, the Licensee, other
licensors or Amplifier;
- Content which you know or should reasonably have known is misleading,
deceptive or false;
- Content that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual
property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party;
- Content that is (or could be reasonably expected to be) advertising or
commercial in nature;
- Content promoting or encouraging illegal activity;
- advice of any kind in relation to tax, law, finance or other such advice of a
professional nature; or
- Content that is not in English.
- You must not affect the way RBR™, RBR™ Service, the RBR™ site, the Licensee's site,
other licensors or Amplifier displays its pages, including, but limited to, placing pop-
up windows over its pages or by framing blogs;
You must not use web bugs or tracking technologies like sitemeter or
- You must not use files or publish processes that might interfere with or
pose a threat to the operation of the system or to the security of other
- You must not provide any content containing Trojan horses, viruses,
worms, cancelbots, time bombs or other computer programming routines
that might damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate
any system, data or personal information;
- You must not edit, modify or customize the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™
Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites or Amplifier pages in a
way that might effect or adversely affect the display of any advertising or
promotional links on these sites and pages;
- You must not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of
the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites
- You must not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or
other device to retrieve or index any portion of the RBR™ Site, Amplifier
™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages
other than the engine provided;
- You must not take any action that imposes, or may impose in RBR™'s sole
discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on RBR™'s
Site, RBR™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites and/or Amplifier
pages IT infrastructure;
- You must not use the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service, the Licensee site,
other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages to violate the security of any
computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer
or store illegal material including that which are deemed threatening or
- You must not use the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service, the Licensee
site, other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages, intentionally or
unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or
- You must not collect information to access the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™
Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages
without their written consent;
- You must not copy or store any Postings or Content offered on the RBR™
Site, Amplifier™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites and/or
Amplifier pages other than for your own use;
- You must not collect any information about other users, including, but not
limited to, their username, email address or password;
- You must not share your password with another party;
- You must not create more than one account;
- You must not re-establish an account on RBR™ after your registration has
- You must not submit misleading or false information to RBR™ or the RBR™
- You must not impersonate another person by entering, selecting or using
that person's name, User ID or email address;
- You must not recreate user accounts by automated means or under false
or fraudulent pretences;
- You must not use email tools (such as "Email this page") to send spam or
use advertisements, paid links, affiliate marketing, or any other form of link
- You must not speak on behalf of RBR™, the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service,
the Licensee, other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages by describing
yourself as a RBR™, RBR™ Website, Amplifier ™ Service, the Licensee site,
other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages employee or use said business
letterhead or logo's on any material without written consent from said
- These Conditions will remain in full force and effect every time you use the RBR™ Site,
Amplifier ™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages.
- Except for Postings submitted by users, the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service, Amplifier and
all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or
proprietary rights therein, is owned by RBR™, the Licensee or other licensors.
- As the RBR™ Site/Service, Amplifier and any underlying technology or software used
in connection with the RBR™ Site/Service and Amplifier contains RBR™'s proprietary
information, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly
display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the
RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites and/or Amplifier pages
in whole or in part without written consent of said businesses unless expressly permitted in
RBR™'s and said business policies and procedures made available via the RBR™ Service.
- Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, RBR™, the Licensee and its suppliers
do not grant you any express or implied rights and all rights in the RBR™ Service are retained
by RBR™, RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors sites and/or
Changes to the Agreement or the RBR™ Service
- These Conditions, the RBR™ Site, Amplifier and the RBR™ Service may be modified by RBR™
at any time without prior notice, and such modifications will be effective upon RBR™'s
posting of the new Conditions and/or upon implementation of the new changes on the RBR™
- You agree to review the Conditions periodically so that you are aware of any modifications.
- Your continued use of the RBR™ Site, and or Amplifier™ Service after any modifications
indicates your acceptance of the modified Conditions.
- Unless expressly stated by RBR™, any new features, new services, enhancements or
modifications to the RBR™ Site, Amplifier ™ Service and Amplifier implemented after your
initial access to the Service shall be subject to these Conditions.
Security and Registration
- In order to use or access some of the RBR™ Service, including Amplifier, you will be required
to register with RBR™ and Amplifier and to select a password and user name, which shall
consist of an email address of own and user ID ("User ID").
- Your registration details would be kept secure and private and will not be used for any other
purpose other than as a user of the RBR™ Website to use the RBR™ Site, Amplifier and RBR™
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully
responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password.
- You agree to immediately notify RBR™, RBR™ Services, the Licensee, and/or Amplifier of any
unauthorized use of your User ID or password;
- You must ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- You must provide RBR™, RBR™ Service, the Licensee site and/or Amplifier pages with
accurate, true, complete, and updated registration information and failure to do so will
constitute a breach of these Conditions and may result in immediate termination of your
- RBR™ and Amplifier may, at its sole discretion, refuse to register or, cancel or terminate your
registration and User ID if RBR™ considers, at its sole discretion, that you have breached any
of these Conditions.
- All data included on the RBR™ Website, RBR™ Service, the Licensee site, other licensors
sites and/or Amplifier pages such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data
compilations, and software ("data") is the property of said businesses or its content suppliers
and protected by international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all data on the RBR™ Website is the exclusive property of Amplifier
Agency™ Pty Ltd or its affiliates and protected by international copyright laws.
- All software used on the RBR™ Website is the property of Amplifier Agency ™ Pty Ltd, its
affiliates, or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
- You must not distribute, sell, rent, sublicense or lease any information or data obtained from
the RBR™ Website, Amplifier and or RBR™ Service.
- RBR™ and other RBR™ graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service
names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Amplifier Agency Pty Ltd.
- RBR™'s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or
service that is not RBR™'s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers
or in any manner that disparages or discredits RBR™.
- All other trademarks not owned by RBR™ , the Licensee or its affiliates that appear on the
RBR™ site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated
with, connected to, or sponsored by RBR™, the Licensee or its affiliates.
Copyright Dispute Policy
- RBR™ has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement:
- RBR™ Policy. RBR™'s policy is to (i) block access to or remove material that it
believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and
distributed by any of RBR™ advertisers, affiliates, content providers, users; and (ii)
remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that Content,
material or Postings residing on or is accessible through the RBR™ Site or RBR™
Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement
containing the following information to the address listed below. This infringement
notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of
the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including
information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the
copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that RBR™
is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone
number and email address;
- A statement that the notifier believes in good faith that the material is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided
is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on
behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once an Infringement Notification is received by RBR™, it is policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the provider of the material or user that it has removed or
disabled access to the material and that repeat offenders will have the
infringing material removed from the system and that RBR™ will terminate
such provider's or user's access to the service.
- If the provider or user believes that the material that was removed or to which
access was disabled is either not infringing, or the provider or user believes that it
has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright
owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, the provider or user must send a counter-
notice containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the provider or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to
has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before
it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the provider or user has a good faith belief that
the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a
misidentification of the material; and
- The provider's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, email
address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the
appropriate jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in
which the provider's or user's address is located, for any judicial district in
which RBR™ is located, and that such person or entity will accept service
of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged
- If a counter-notice is received by RBR™, RBR™ may send a copy of the counter-
notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace
the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright
owner files an action seeking a court order against the provider or user, the
removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days
or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at RBR™'s discretion. Please contact
RBR™ to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
Email to: legal@RBR.com
- You acknowledge and agree that RBR™, Amplifier, RBR™ Services and the Licensee will not,
under any circumstances, be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred in relation
to the RBR™ Website, as a result of your use in any way of the RBR™ Website including any
Postings or Content.
- You further acknowledge that if you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial
transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the RBR™ Website and/
or RBR™ Service, it is solely between you and the applicable third party. RBR™ and the
Licensee have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity and/or published
comments/Content on the RBR™ Website. You hereby release RBR™ and the Licensee from
all claims arising from such activity.
- RBR™, Amplifier and the Licensee shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations
hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond RBR™'s , Amplifier's or the
Licensee's reasonable control, including, but not limited to, mechanical, electronic or
communications failure or degradation (including "line-noise" interference).
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, RBR™, Amplifier, THE LICENSEE, AFFILIATES AND
SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF
PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME
JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN,
RBR'S, AMPLIFIER'S AND THE LICENSEE'S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY
CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE
LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO RBR™, Amplifier OR THE LICENSEE, AS
THE CASE MAY BE, FOR THE RBR™ AND OR Amplifier SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO
THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
- You agree to indemnify and hold RBR™ and the Licensee, parent companies, subsidiaries,
affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including all expenses
and legal costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your access to and use of
the RBR™ Website, (ii) your use of the RBR™ Service and the Content provided by you, (iii)
the violation of these Conditions by you, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party
using your account or User ID or password, of any intellectual property or other right of any
person or entity.
- THE RBR™ WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY RBR™ ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. RBR™, AMPLIFIER AND
THEIR LICENSORS, LICENSEES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE RBR™
WEBSITE, RBR™ SERVICE. AMPLIFIER OR SOFTWARE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT,
POSTINGS, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE RBR™ SITE OR IN ASSOCIATION
WITH THE RBR™ AND AMPLIFIER SERVICE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RBR™ AND ITS LICENSORS,
LICENSEES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- RBR™, AMPLIFIER, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES AND AFFILIATES FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT
THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR
OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE RBR™ SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW
LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS
MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. RBR™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF
THE RBR™ SITE.
- RBR™ does not warrant or covenant that the RBR™ Service and Amplifier will be available at
any time or from any particular location, or will be secure or error-free, or that defects will
be corrected or that the RBR™ and Amplifier Service is free of viruses or other potentially
harmful components. If defects are identified we will endeavor to correct them.
- Any material or Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the RBR™
Website and Amplifier Service is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be
solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from
the download of any such material. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR
WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM RBR™, AMPLIFIER, THE RBR™ SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE RBR™ SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED
- If there is any dispute about or involving the RBR™ Site, Amplifier and/or the RBR™
Service, by using the RBR™ Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of
Queensland, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these
Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind RBR™ and Amplifier or the
Licensee in any respect whatsoever.
- Amplifier Agency Pty Ltd may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes
to the Conditions by email, regular mail or postings on the RBR™ Service and/or Amplifier
- These Conditions, accepted upon use of the RBR™ Site or Amplifier service, and all terms,
guidelines and rules referenced herein contain the entire agreement between you and RBR™
or Amplifier regarding the use of the RBR™ Site, Amplifier service and/or the RBR™ Service.
- The failure of RBR™, Amplifier or the Licensee to exercise or enforce any right or any of these
Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or Condition.
- If any Condition is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that Condition shall be limited or
eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the balance of these Conditions shall
otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with RBR™'s
and/or Amplifier's or the Licensee's prior written consent.
- The section titles in these Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or
Contact and Violations
- Please contact RBR™ with any questions regarding these Conditions. Please report any
violations of the Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org.